SC KIDS DREAM
OUR DREAM FOR KIDS AT SONRISE
At Sonrise, we have a dream of a multigenerational church with a spirit of excellence where children are embraced and equipped in the present. We love and believe in the next generation and strive to create an environment for families to flourish in God’s plan for them.
Children’s Ministry Leader: Ashley Kizito – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
- A church that loves and believes in the next generation
- A church that wants families to feel welcome and safe
- A church that believes in the Word of God and the move of the Spirit
- A church that desires kids to be embraced and equipped in the present
Please note: Children are invited to join their parents in the sanctuary for the 8:30am service.
* A Mother’s Lounge is also available for parent’s of infants during all three services. The Mother’s Lounge is located at the east part of the building through the back doors of the main room. This space is meant to be a peaceful spot for mom’s to nurse, and babies to play. A livestream of the service is provided.
Walkers (18 Months – 5 Years) – 11:30 service only
Your kids will be released after worship and can be dropped off to their class in the west hallway. The kids will sing songs, play games, learn a Bible lesson, and play with friends.
Kindergarten – Grade 5 | 10:00am and 11:30 service only
K – Gr 5s will be released after worship to their class in the Fireside Room off of the main foyer. In class the kids get creative, play games, and learn about God.
SC Kids runs on Sunday mornings and we ask all parents to check their children with a leader at the Check-in Station before heading into service. Each parent will receive a name tag and security tag for their child(ren). When it is time for pick up, teachers require the parents to show their security slip before taking their child(ren).
If this is your first time at Sonrise, welcome! To ensure the safety of your child(ren) we will need to gather some information from you: parent’s name, phone number, email, and home address. We will also need to get the child(ren)’s first and last name, birthdate, grade, and medical notes such as allergies. We also ask for an emergency contact other than the parent(s) to be provided.